Over the past several years, more and more beaches have been rediscovered in provinces surrounding Metro Manila. And if you’re a Manila-based weekend warrior, we’re positive you’ve seen most of them. So let’s put your “getaway geekery” to a test!
How many of these beaches can you name correctly?
Answers at the bottom of the post. But please, no cheating!
See if you got it all right.
- Fortune Island in Nasugbu, Batangas
- Sombrero Island in Batangas
- Nagsasa Cove in San Antonio, Zambales
- Lukang Cove (Puting Buhangin) in Quezon
- Liwliwa, Zambales
- Masasa Beach in Tingloy, Batangas
- Sepoc Point in Tingloy, Batangas
- Malabrigo Beach in Lobo, Batangas
- South Beach in Corregidor
- Silanguin Cove in Zambales
How many did you correctly name?